Monday, August 25, 2008

What can I say NY?



New York,

What can I say, I'm gunna miss you. Your intimidating height, cramped spaces, expensive taste, congested intersections, and your class will be missed by, me. You have such a history and you inspire so many people. You've even made dreams come true. I think the one thing I will miss the most is your friendship. You embraced me with open arms and were very good to me. Even though I struggled at times to pay my rent, take dance classes, or go to the grocery store, you looked at me and assured me it would be okay somehow. Don't worry now, I'm not leaving you because I do not love you. I just found someone else at the moment. Now there is just no comparison to you, nor will there ever be. I must say, however, that my new love/old love is well.. cleaner, easier to live with, and a little nicer. I am not cutting you down by any means. You are unique and have so much to offer. I'm sure someone just as wonderful as me will come along and you will forget all about me. Don't worry though, I'll come back and visit. Who knows, if things don't work out I know where to find you. We still have 4 weeks left. Let's just make the most of our time together .  Wanna go shopping? 

All my love,
me.


No comments: